About the Cemetery
The Cemetery is located in Lawrence Township (part of DePere), Brown Co., Wisconsin. It was established in 1858, and is known as Old Cady's Burying Ground. It shows up on most old records as such, most especially in death records that are located at the Wisconsin History Society in Madison, WI. There are also two other cemeteries in the area, South Lawrence Cemetery and Mt. Cavalry.
Directions to the Cemetery
From Hwy. 41 go west on County F. approximately 3/4 mile to Quarry Park Rd. Turn right, follow for approximately 1/10 mile to Sand Acres Rd. Turn right and go approximately 1/2 mile.